Our Return / Refund / Cancellation Policies
We want all our customers to be completely satisfied with their Prickly Pearadise Quilts shopping experience. Please contact us at 623-233-2124 if you have any questions on the information below.
We completely understand if you need to cancel your class; life happens.
Your place in the Class or Open Sew is held as soon as we receive your payment.
Open Sew: Refunds given if cancelled 72 hours prior to the event.
Classes: Any class fees are refundable up to seven (7) days before the class begins, MINUS the cost of any book, pattern, or CD you may have received as part of your class fee. There are no refunds if you cancel less than seven (7) days before the class begins.
All refunds are given via the manner in which you paid (cash, credit, etc.). Refunds can also be applied to future Open Sew and Classes.
- We are happy to replace any defective item with receipt.
- Returned items should be in their original packaging and in resalable condition (i.e., odor free, no use of any kind) and returned within 30 days with a receipt.
- Due to certain copyright laws, patterns, books, CDs, and magazines cannot be returned, no exceptions.
- Any cancellation of a mail order, provided it has not yet been shipped, must be in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via telephone (623-233-2124).
- All Clearance sales and Special Orders are FINAL.
- Refunds are given via the manner in which you paid (cash, credit, etc.).
If you made your purchase online and need to return your product, you can always do so in-store if you live locally, or you can return by mailing your product to the following address:
Prickly Pearadise Quilts / Returns
114 South 5th Street
Buckeye, AZ 85326
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and we are not responsible if the shipper/carrier misdelivers or loses your package.